I whaley like you

Hi everyone!  
Kristie here today, my turn to share a Whimsy creation with you.
For today's card I used Punny Message stamp set & Hand stitched borders.


I created some waves in the water by using the Hand Stitched Borders die, I then colored loosely with two Zig markers then went over with some water and a paintbrush to blend the colors.  The whales were stamped and then fussy cut so they could be "in" the water.  I colored those with Zig Markers as well.  The sentiment is embossed in white on black card stock.  The hearts were also stamped and colored with Zig Markers.  The big heart is attached to the whale stamp but the two smaller open hearts are from Baby Animals stamp set.

That is all from me for today!  Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day!
  
xoxo
Kristie

4 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team