Day 15 Whimsy's Countdown to Christmas

Today for Day 15 of the Countdown to Christmas  I chose to use one of the Whimsy Digital Stamps "Star of Bethlehem" image by Crissy Armstrong... adore this image!


Ok... it has a donkey in it so I just had to love it. But is such a beautiful image! I colored with my Copics, then added Marvy Snow marker for those fluffy lambs, and stickles for the star. I printed out two fun wonderful digital papers. From the Distressed Polka Dot collection and the Jolly Holly collection. LOVE these digital papers! Instant pretty! Sewing down the layers, adding some yummy enamel dots and adding a sheer ribbon for embellishments. Then for the sentiment an older Whimsy die favorite "Merry Christmas"

Hope you got a smile from my inspiration and please continue the countdown with us all the way to Christmas!

HUGS
MichelleO





1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team