Sending the Happiest of Birthday Wishes

Welcome Whimsy fans. Alanna here sharing a fun birthday card I made. I first took my card base and took one of the images from the Vintage Backgrounds stamp set and stamped it repeatedly on the card base. I then stamped all 3 of the balloon images from the Big Balloon Celebrations stamp set and inked them with two different shades of ink to add a bit of depth. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out. 

I arranged them on my card base how I wanted and then removed them and stamped the balloon string. I stamped and die cut the sentiment, also from the Big Balloon Celebrations set and popped it up with foam tape. Some enamel dots from the Summer Breeze collection (currently on sale)  and rounded corners finish off the card.


Thanks so much for visiting today and here are photos of the products I used today from Whimsy Stamps, all linked above.








3 comments

  1. Great looking card, Alanna! I like the background. It adds interest without being overwhelming. The balloons look great in those colors and that sentiment is fabulous! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card...love those sweet colors and fabulous balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these huge balloons! What a great card! I also love the texture I see on the balloon surfaces. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team