Friendship Ties

Hello Whimsy Friends Happy Tuesday! 
I hope you have been well since I was last here.

I have the sweetest little image to share with you lovely


peeps today. This little cutie  is name Friendship Ties
I think she is one of the adorable little Fairy from our 
Wee Stamps Collection. I thought I would have a go
at colouring in yellow and I think she has turned out okay.
I must start writing down the colour combos I use because 
I can not for the life of me remember the combination.


The background papers are from Whimsy Stamps Digital 
products and they are called Lovely Lavender 1. The 
Birthday Wishes stamps were freebie from a crafting magazine.


I do hope that you are having a good week so far and I wish 
you all the best until I return next month 
take care for now..... Mwah....xoxo
Hugs Bridget xx

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team