Special Guest Post - Heidi sharing Peace


Hi everyone, Heidi here: I felt like creating another card using Whimsy Stamps’ “Peace” since she is so darn cute and I was not done playing with her after my last card! 

I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers together with a Pentel Waterbrush to color this image on Strathmore Bristol Smooth Surface paper. I also used a sentiment from the Whimsy Stamps Friendly Flowers clear stamp set. 


 If you would like to know more about how I made this card and what exact colours I used then you can go over to my website for more details: http://www.makeyourlifecolourful.com/single-post/2017/02/18/Whimsy-Stamps-%E2%80%9CPeace%E2%80%9D-with-Zig-Clean-Color-markers

3 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team