31 Nights of Halloween - Night 13


Ohhhh, it's Friday the 13th in the month of October and we are celebrating with 31 Nights of Halloween.  Besides the 31st, I think Friday the 13th couldn't be anymore SPOOKY!  This is Melissa and in honor of Friday the 13th, I hope you enjoy this SPOOKY creation!


I used the ADORABLE Owl-oween by Krista Heir-Barber.  This is a high quality edged red rubber stamp.  I colored him in my Copic markers.


Please, how cute is he!?  Because the moon was behind him, I added a bit of highlight on the edges of the image.  I also added some sparkle and white pen for stars and sparkle.  I loved coloring the sentiment too.  I used my toner gray Copics but then again highlighted in a bit of white pen to make the sentiment, that comes with this stamp, pop.


I topped off my SPOOKY creation with some letter stickers and my favorite enamel dots called Summer Breeze and It's a Party.

Don't forget to join us for the rest of the month for lots of inspiration and great prizes!!!  Tomorrow, the talented Faye will be surprising you with a gorgeous creation.

Products used - click to find item in the Whimsy Store

Owl-oween   *NEW It's a Party Enamel Dots    *NEW Summer Breeze Enamel Dots

8 comments

  1. Love the owl card! Pretty coloring too! Happy Friday the 13th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lov show you colored in the owl - the highlights are awesome. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great Halloween card !! Your coloring job on the owl (and as you mentioned the light given my the moon behind him) is just amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owls rule and this
    owl is adorable!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute to spook. Gorgeous card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did with the white pen! Awesome design, beautiful coloring! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That owl is awesome. Love it! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team