Autumn Happiness

Happy Valentines day, early!  This is Barbara and I have a fun project to share today using Autumn Happiness which I converted from an autumn theme to a Valentine theme. 


I first stamped Autumn Happiness in light pink.  Then in light gray, I stamped the two accessory Wee stamps that I had on hand (which were lovely surprises in with one of my orders.  Thanks Denise!).  They were so cute, I wanted to add them to something and this guy's tail was a perfect perch.  From this point, I started to color the leaves in heart shapes.


After I colored some hearts over the larger leaves, then I colored the rest by filling it in with smaller leaves.  Lastly, I added some white accents and started to color the rest of the image.  I even added a little creative color placement on the tail and carried the white stripe around from his belly.


You'll find colors listed on my blog if you need them.

http://forgottenscraps.blogspot.com/

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team