Meet Our Creative Team - Astrid

Hi, I am Astrid, and I live in the Netherlands. I do crafting for many years now. I love to make cards, but also Mini albums and cards who are not normal of shape. And also love how you can meat many people worldwide who do the same as you do.

1.)    If you had to choose, what would your top 3 favorite Whimsy products be?
Digital stamps, digital papers and dies.

2.)    If you could have a super power, what would it be?
To make more hours in a day for making more projects.

3.)    List 3 things someone would be surprised to learn about you?
I live on an Island called Texel, I become a Grandma in July 2018 and I love my cat Isabelle very much.

4.)    What Whimsy stamp or stamp set could you not live without and why?
There is no stamp set I could live without, everything is beautiful.

5.)    What is your favorite color combo and favorite coloring medium?
The color combo purple and pink and light green I like the most, and my Copic Markers.

6.)    What do you like most about being a member of the Whimsy Creative Team?
Its every day fun to work with the Team and always a good word, and all the great products.

7.)    What challenges you when stamping/crafting?
To make every card or project, the most beautiful creation there is.


2 comments

  1. So lovely to read all about you Astrid!
    Your card is gorgeous, love from Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved our time in the Netherlands, but you know I had to go and look up Texel! Lovely to learn a little more about you Astrid xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team