Meet Our Creative Team - Jackie





Hi! My name is Jackie Cornfield.  I have been involved in Art in some form or other most of my working life. I worked in the Art Room at Denby Pottery for 17 years painting table and giftware. I later moved into retail and now the very non-arty Post office. Hey! I have to make a living! I am married to Brian, have two wonderful amazing girls and the sweetest granddaughter. I am blessed.

If you had to choose, what would your top 3 favorite Whimsy products be and why?
Fawn digi, Blue Cream papers, Unicorn Sentiments

If you had a super power, what would it be?
To colour like Alyce!

List 3 things someone would be surprised to learn about you...
I don’t drive, I don’t have super powers, I have circumnavigated the globe.

What Whimsy stamp or stamp set could you not live without and why?
Merry and bright digital sentiments, I use the sooooooooooooo much

What is your favorite color combo and favorite coloring medium?
Blue and green and using pencils

If you had to survive on just 3 foods, what would they be:
Bread, tea and chicken tikka masala

What do you like most about being a member of the Whimsy Creative Team?
The great team camaraderie

What challenges you when stamping/crafting?
To think up a new way of presenting the stamps, papers and sentiments

I chose my favourite Whimsy project simply because it gladdens my heart when I see it.


2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team